We believe that great outcomes are everything. It’s what drives us to turn bold ideas into breakthrough solutions. By combining digital technologies with what works across the world’s leading businesses, we use agile approaches to help clients solve their toughest problems fast—the first time. So you can deliver what matters most.
- 5 years of work experience relating to Customer Service and Contact Centers
- 5 years of experience supporting delivery and sales of customer service and contact center related professional services in the form of strategy, technology, and/or outsourcing
- Bachelor's degree
- US Citizenship
- Experience running customer service operations with demonstrated success in improving such operations in the form of Business Process Re-engineering (BPR), implementing technologies, or delivering innovations in the area of customer service workforce transformation.
- Some knowledge and experience delivering and/or selling customer service related Artificial Intelligence (AI) based solutions such as virtual agents, chatbots, Natural Language Processing (NLP) IVRs, etc.
- Knowledge of Federal Customer Service / Contact Center environment is highly preferred.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
USA IL - Chicago
Test Architecture Engineering Manager (Multiple Positions)
Java Developer Team Lead
Workday Consulting Senior Manager - Northeast
Business & Technology Integration