- Bachelor’s Degree required (Quantitative degrees preferred but not required) with 7+ years of overall professional work experience
- Has 2+ years of experience managing a team of DevOpsSec, developer and/or testing resources
- Demonstrates the ability to implement the architecture required to monitor a flow of data through various complex systems, while ensuring data integrity, security, and accessibility at the highest quality
- Has experience standing up AWS technologies EC2, S3, RDS, EMR, Machine Learning, Elasticsearch Service and has an understanding of their capabilities
- Has experience with setting distributed computing systems and monitor node balance, system failures, hardware/resource constraints, etc.
- Able to communicate with other teams and understand the data requirements so that the data infrastructure is compatible and suitable for Analytics and other areas
- Can implement the latest cloud technologies that would enable our data science practice to produce top notch statistical models and reports and help implement them in the customer’s environment
- ETL and query data from multiple high-volume relational and/or big data (distributed environments) repositories
- Amazon Cloud Engineer. AWS solutions architect associate certified
- 4+ years of hands-on AWS Cloud deployment, security, template creation experience
- 4+ years of system implementation and experience with various databases including knowledge of PL/SQL development, relational data stores and NoSQL database
- 3+ years experience in the UNIX environment (shell scripting, command line, etc.)
An active security clearance or the ability to obtain one may be required for this role.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Accenture is a Federal Contractor and an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.