- Minimum of Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum of 4 years directly applicable work experience to include Agency experience
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in Digital Project Management required (web assembly, email, banners, print collateral, signage)
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in print and digital content
- Minimum of 6 months in a supervisory role.
- Strong project management skills with proven experience in delivery of print and digital content production services
- Strong client relationship management skills
- Anticipates key milestones and project dependencies/downstream implications to ensure success
- Ability to critically assess a project or process to identify improvement opportunities
- Experience working with agencies, client teams, third party vendors on print initiatives
- Strong written and verbal communication skills to articulate project requirements, communicate project status, and interface with internal and external team members
- Experience working with offshore delivery is a plus
- Team player with the ability to accomplish results as an active team member as well as on an individual basis
- High level of professionalism, reliability and attention to detail
- Ability to work in a process and deadline driven environment
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects
- Ability to translate between technical and non-technical people
- Ability to identify innovative ways to implement projects within established timeframes
- Issue resolution skills are essential
- Demonstrated leadership in professional setting; either military or civilian
- Demonstrated teamwork and collaboration in a professional setting; either military or civilian
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.