Career Track: Client Delivery & Operations
Role: Security Senior Manager
Location: Chicago, IL
People in our Client Delivery & Operations career track drive delivery and capability excellence through the design, development and/or delivery of a solution, service, capability or offering. They grow into delivery-focused roles, and can progress within their current role, laterally or upward.
Business Process Delivery professionals execute repeatable core business processes and/or technical transactions with a focus on efficiency, first-time quality and overall continuous process improvement.
The Security Senior Manager provides security leadership for a global client. The Security Senior Manager lead teams conducting security event monitoring and analysis, incident response, vulnerability management, network (firewall) management, and endpoint security. Makes judgements about remediation and prevention priorities for the client. Adapts plans to meet service and operational challenges. May consult with many technical projects to ensure risk exposure is understood and mitigated.
A professional at this position level within Accenture has the following responsibilities:
- Analyzes and solves problems that are high complexity and may be routine in nature where answers can be readily obtained.
- Interacts with peers within Accenture before updating supervisors.
- Likely has limited direct exposure with management levels at a client and/or within Accenture.
- Receives moderate of level instruction on daily work tasks and detailed instructions on new assignments.
- Decisions impact own work and may impact the work of others.
- Individual contributor as a part of a team, with a focused scope of work.
- Answer, evaluate, and prioritize incoming requests for assistance from internal customers experiencing problems with computer hardware, software, and other computer-related technologies.
- Provide quick, responsive, high quality and consistent customer service.