Organization: Accenture Federal Services
Location: Washington, DC
Accenture Federal Services, a wholly owned subsidiary of Accenture LLP, is a U.S. company that helps clients transform bold ideas into breakthrough outcomes. We serve every cabinet-level department and 30 of the largest federal organizations. Our 9,000 dedicated colleagues and change makers work with clients at the heart of the nation's priorities in defense, intelligence, public safety, civilian and health to make a difference for the people they employ, serve, and protect.
- Must possess a Bachelor’s Degree, or 2 years additional experience.
- 1 year working in a professional environment working with SDLC
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- U.S. Citizenship required
- Practical experience with Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) software, preferably PeopleSoft HCM 9.2
- Practical experience with Federal Government systems implementations
- Experience performing fit/gap analysis, requirements gathering, test planning and test execution
- Experience with automated software testing tools
- Becoming a Federal HR SME
- Pega and Salesforce experience
LocationsDC,DC - Washington
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.