Job Location: CA - El Segundo, CA - San Francisco, CO - Denver, DC, DC - Washington, GA - Atlanta, IL - Chicago, MA - Boston, MO - Kansas City, NC - Charlotte, NY - New York, OH - Columbus, PA - Philadelphia, TX - Austin, TX - Dallas, TX - Houston
Regional Description: Midwest
Job Number: 00680318 00680318_en
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 425,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at http://www.accenture.com/.
Ready to reimagine your Oracle career?
Develop and deliver the next generation of Oracle solutions using innovation-led design thinking, agile development methodologies and new intelligent technologies, such as IoT, analytics, automation and AI.
There has never been a better time to join our team of 54,000+ Oracle experts, where you’ll:
- Minimum of 2 years’ ERP implementation experience and must be currently working with Oracle Cloud HCM
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in 2 or more of the following modules in EBS or PeopleSoft HCM: Core HR, Benefits, Time and Labor, Payroll, Compensation, TAM, Performance Management, Recruiting
- Minimum of 1 full life-cycle implementation with Oracle HCM Cloud
- Minimum of 3 yrs.’ hands-on experience in configuring 2 or more Oracle Cloud HCM modules, including: Core HR, Benefits, Absence Management, Payroll, Compensation and Talent modules with proven project delivery through full lifecycle from requirements through deployment / support
- Ability to travel up to 80% / as needed (Monday - Thursday)
- Bachelor's degree or 4 years equivalent work experience
- Team lead and/or Project Management experience
- Ability to use and adhere to project methodology
- Ability to work with the functional/technical team members to document requirements, create functional designs and to provide developers with support
Join Accenture and be empowered with innovative tools, continuous learning and a global community.
To learn more about Accenture, and how you will be challenged and inspired from Day 1, please visit our website at accenture.com/careers.
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is a Federal Contractor and an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Start your search here: Enter job title, skill, experience level or city
Join the Accenture Talent Connection, follow our Careers blog, or sign up for job alerts.