Microsoft Applied Intelligence Solution Architect
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 469,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com
People in our Client & Market career track drive profitable growth by developing market-relevant insights to increase market share or create new markets. They progress through required promotion into market-facing roles that have a direct impact on sales.
The Accenture Microsoft Business Group is seeking a Microsoft Applied Intelligence Solution Architect to help develop and grow our Microsoft business. The Microsoft Applied Intelligence Solution Architect team member will be responsible for architecting applied intelligence solutions for clients on the Microsoft Applied Intelligence platform.
Key characteristics for applicants include team-oriented and self-starting individuals strong technical and solution architecture skills. Applicants should have knowledge of Microsoft products and solutions, including Azure IoT Edge/Hub, Azure Cloud, and Azure Stream Analytics. Additional key skills include familiarity with digital technologies such as AI, IoT, analytics.
As a Microsoft Applied Intelligence Solutions Architect , you’ll often be:
- Asset Development: Architect industry assets on the Microsoft platform, including co-development opportunities with Microsoft
- Solution Delivery: Building and applying technical, industry, and functional knowledge to support efforts in selling and delivering opportunities to existing and new clients
- Education & Enablement: Help articulate value proposition and technology benefits of potential solutions to clients and account teams
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Willing to meet travel requirements of up to 50%
- Minimum 3 years of client facing consulting experience
- Minimum 4 years of architecting cloud, analytics or applied intelligence solutions with Microsoft Azure products
- Microsoft Azure Platform Knowledge
- Solution Architect
- Experience with Microsoft products, Azure IoT Edge Hub, Azure Cloud or Azure Stream Analytics
- Experience in the Retail or Automotive industry
- Understanding of current enterprise software market trends, digital technologies, cloud strategies, and emerging technologies
- Willingness to work in a dynamic, and virtual environment
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
USA IL - Chicago
Test Architecture Engineering Manager (Multiple Positions)
Java Developer Team Lead
Workday Consulting Senior Manager - Northeast
Business & Technology Integration