Job Location: TX - Houston
Regional Description: Southwest
Job Number: 00679920 00679920_en
Sales professionals drive the sales process and outcomes on a dedicated basis, growing a profitable pipeline and/or backlog of sales, through deal origination, sales negotiations and closure.
Sales Execution professionals involve multiple activities like target the right clients, grow quality pipeline, win profitable deals and manage sales activities with the objective of creating mutually beneficial, trust-based relationships that create value.
Sales Pursuit and Closure professionals represent individuals who manage and close opportunities through the establishment of a win strategy, ongoing qualification, coordinating all required internal approvals, identification of required resources, management of the solution/proposition development, management of client interactions during the sales process and facilitating the negotiations and closing activities.
The Deal Execution Sr. Analyst manages the opportunity sales pursuit and closes opportunities using deep sales process and offering expertise. Develop and direct the sales efforts for new client target acquisition and/or direct the efforts to ensure execution of sales strategies geared toward protecting and growing business with existing clients.
· Adapts existing methods and procedures to create possible alternative solutions to moderately complex problems.
· Understands the strategic direction set by senior management as it relates to team goals.
· Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree
· Minimum of 2 years of experience qualifying opportunities using criteria including win probability, competitive landscape, client relationship, & deal profitability with a proven track record of achieving quotas
· Minimum of 2 years Bid Management experience
· Minimum of 2 years Project Management (organizing multiple moving pieces for on time delivery)
Professional Skill Requirements:
· Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented environment
· Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
· Desire to work in an information systems environment
· Excellent leadership, communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Start your search here: Enter job title, skill, experience level or city
Join the Accenture Talent Connection, follow our Careers blog, or sign up for job alerts.