- Basic Qualifications:
- Minimum of 6 years of experience in the following:
- Deep understanding of Customer Relationship Management (CRM) and Sales processes for Software, Platform and Technology companies; B2B and B2C
- Expert in either sales or customer service/customer success business processes related to:
- Sales: Inside Sales, Field Sales, Sales Management, Sales Operations, Master Data Management, Order Management, Billing
- Service/Customer Success: Service Strategy, Service/Experience Design, Service Delivery, Service Operations, Customer Onboarding, Adoption & Success Management, Account Management
- Experience designing user journeys and user experiences for applications
- Leading and understanding large, complex global transformation projects
- Minimum of 4 years of experience in the following:
- Cloud (“SaaS”) solutions and how fit into a client’s larger application ecosystem
- Salesforce functional knowledge on Sales Cloud and Lightning
- Basic understanding of salesforce data model, technical principles, common app exchange vendors and latest features
- Knowledge on agile delivery methods, SCRUM/SAFE
- Minimum of 4 years of prior consulting experience & direct management of teams
- Bachelor's Degree, MBA preferred
Professional Skill Requirements
Proven ability to build, manage and foster a team-oriented environment Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment Desire to work in an information systems environment Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills Excellent leadership and management skills
All of our consulting professionals receive comprehensive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development. You'll also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is a Federal Contractor and an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.