- Minimum of 5 years of experience in software development and scripting languages.
- Minimum of 5 years of hands-on database experience, including RDBMS (Postgres, Oracle, MySQL, etc.) and NoSQL (document, key-value, or column stores such as MongoDB, Cassandra, HBase), and modeling / assembling datasets that meet functional / non-functional business requirements.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in Big Data technologies (Hadoop and Spark ecosystems).
- Minimum of 5 years of experience gathering and analyzing requirements, converting them to technical specifications.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in micro-service integration and/or UI development.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in full life cycle Data Intelligence project from functional design to deployment.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in data integration (batch and/or API), data quality and data integrity concepts.
- Travel required up to 100%
- Bachelor’s Degree or Associate Degree with 6 years of work experience or equivalent work experience of 12 years
- Experience with ontology development and management.
- Familiarity with Semantic and Linked Data concepts, such as ontologies.
- Hands on experience with graph databases or RDF stores (Neo4j, Stardog, ArandoDB, OrientDB, Jaunus Graph, etc.)
- Experience with graph query languages, graph query optimization, and graph data indexing and storage.
- Exposure to writing POVs on emerging Knowledge Graph technologies
- Experience with building data ETL data pipelines and architectures for large-scale applications.
- Working knowledge of message queueing, stream processing, and scalable data pipelines.
- Experience building big data pipelines and architectures.
- Experience with machine learning tools like scikit-learn, H2O, TensorFlow, etc.
- Experience with data quality tools to profile, cleanse, standardize and enrich data.
Professional Skill Requirements
- Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented environment and leading a small team
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Desire to work in an information systems environment
- Excellent leadership, communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
All of our professionals receive comprehensive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development. You'll also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is a Federal Contractor and an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.