- Minimum 3 years’ experience with end-to-end HR implementations
- Minimum 3 years’ experience working with one of the main SaaS HR solutions (e.g. Workday, SuccessFactors, Oracle)
- Minimum 3 years’ experience working with other HR/Talent technologies
- Minimum 3 years consulting experience
- Ability to meet travel requirements, up to 100%
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Understanding of HR data and analytics
- Understanding of HR processes as they relate to technology enablement
- Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented environment
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Desire to work in an information systems environment
- Excellent leadership, communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.