- Lead large or multiple project teams engaged in the delivery of and advise clients on a wide range of business and technology data or analytics projects
- Develop new data or analytics solutions to address client needs on Accenture’s Insights Platform, work hand in hand with our Technology Development Labs and create go to market strategy, plans and communication materials
- Develop and maintain contact with C-level clients, be an internal and external trusted advisor on new trends and best practices for Data & Analytics as it relates to Finance, Risk and Compliance functions. Providing industry point of view and recommendations on how clients can transition to future state solutions
- Develop trusted relationships with internal and external clients, and have an eye for qualifying potential opportunities and/or negotiating complex deals
- Facilitate senior level clients through evaluation of improvement opportunities, new architecture design and roadmaps through workshops
- Contribute to the execution of the practice’s growth plan; support the go-to-market strategy, offering prioritization, design, planning and delivery of offerings
- Manage engagement risk, project economics including planning and budgeting, manage account receivables, define deliverable content
- Lead, develop and support our resources; encourage creative and innovative thinking from team members while helping them to bring their ideas and career plans to fruition
- Develop thought leadership and disseminate information around current and emerging data and analytics trends
- Maintain an understanding of advancements in technology and innovations which are happening across the broader marketplace
It is our intention for our people to work where they live. However, in the context of our profession and serving our clients there may be times when you will need to travel.
- Minimum 8 years of prior Management Consulting experience focused on the Financial Services industry required
- Prior experience should include:
- Delivery of large scale data, analytics and reporting projects within Finance, Risk or Compliance
- Experience in implementing new technologies within data engineering, data management, analytics and/or machine learning
- Delivery of large scale regulatory programs, such as BCBS239, CCAR, Basel III, CECL, FRTB
- Significant client engagement management skills with business and technology financial services leadership
- Proven practice, and people development
- Prior experience qualifying potential opportunities, negotiating and structuring complex deals.
- Knowledge of risk data-related regulatory requirements and trends, such as BCBS239, CCAR, CECL, FRTB
- Demonstrated knowledge of Financial Risk Management concepts (Credit, Market, Liquidity)
- Strong understanding of front, middle and back office operations
- Familiarity with Risk Technology, Data & Analytics Vendors
- Experience leading a project team of at least 10 resources
- Solid project management experience including: defining scope, setting project timelines and milestone, driving deliverables, identifying risks, managing issues, project economics and client relationship management)
- Demonstrated ability to clearly communicate with senior clients, lead key requirement workshops, document requirements, and articulate the value proposition and business case for data management solutions
- Strong competence in developing presentations required (MS Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel))
- Minimum of a Bachelor's Degree in a quantitative discipline such as: Mathematics, Statistics, Econometrics, Economics, Engineering, Quantitative Finance or other quantitative discipline. An Advanced Degree in one or more of these disciplines is highly desirable
- Delivery of end-to-end data management projects from data onboarding through aggregation, modelling and reporting
- Prior experience in data lineage, data mapping, data engineering and/or data quality engagements is highly desirable.
- Expertise in Data Governance engagements and knowledge of third-party data management tools a plus.
- Excellent communication (verbal and written), facilitation and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated ability to facilitate senior client meetings and drive conversations at the executive level, including the ability to convey emerging trends, recommendations, and business value propositions
- Demonstrated ability to manage dynamic consulting projects and strong project management skills (e.g., defining scope, setting project timelines and milestones, driving deliverables, identifying risks, and managing issues)
- Demonstrated track record of delivery as part of a project team, including the ability to meet deadlines, overcome challenges, manage stakeholder expectations, and produce project deliverables
- Ability to navigate unstructured processes and to manage multiple workstreams at the same time
- Demonstrated team management and leadership skills; desire to lead and motivate teams in a dynamic and challenging environment
- Strong analytical, problem solving and troubleshooting skills and the ability to exercise mature judgment structured decision-making
- Ability to work independently and manage dynamic consulting projects with heavy client engagement
- Demonstrated ability to understand client needs, translate business needs into requirements, develop proposed solutions, and deliver high impact change initiatives
- Highly motivated and ability to thrive in a fast-paced, high energy and demanding team-oriented environment (both with clients and within the organization)
- Demonstrated change management experience
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving and demanding environment
- Results-oriented, self-directed, inquisitive, and entrepreneurial
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Jobs Near You
USA TX - Austin
Medical Policy Support Associate Manager
Program, Project & Service Mgmt
USA NY - New York
Finance & Risk - Liquidity Risk Manager
Workday HCM Manager - Northeast Region
Business & Technology Integration