Accenture’s Communications, Media and Technology practice works with the world’s most innovative, technologically advanced and exciting companies. From the disruptors of Silicon Valley and China to established media and communications players, to the high-tech companies who are building the infrastructure on which our modern society depends, CMT is planted firmly in the middle of what matters most in business and society across the globe. Are you ready transform the way the world connects, lives and works? If yes, join us and help move the world forward today!
Accenture people build careers in four different areas of our business: Consulting, Technology, Outsourcing and internal Corporate Functions. Each area offers a unique career experience and a compelling mix of work and training opportunities, work environment and structure for career progression.
Working closely with our clients, Consulting professionals design, build and implement strategies that can help enhance business performance. They develop specialized expertise—strategic, industry, functional, technical—in a diverse project environment that offers multiple opportunities for career growth. While the specific type of consulting work they do can vary, it generally aligns to management consulting, systems integration consulting or technology consulting. Typically, Consultants work at client sites, which often requires travel, up to 100%
Management Consulting professionals design and implement process and change interventions that integrate strategy, technology and people to enable process improvements that create value for clients.
Finance Process and Operations professionals develop and maintain robust processes and controls to meet compliance requirements and stewardship of enterprise assets with efficiency and effectiveness.
Accenture's Finance & Performance Management team plays a central role in developing innovative business solutions that help CFO clients improve operational efficiency and transform their finance function into a world class organization.
Key responsibilities may include:
- Apply leading practice finance and accounting transaction processing analysis in one or more core finance areas Record-to-Report (RtR), Procure-to-Pay (PtP), Order-to-Cash (OtC) to design and implement new re-engineered processes in a shared services operating model.
- Work collaboratively with client team lead counterpart to plan and deliver shared services solutions.
- Guide team through as-is documentation and to-be design of processes, related organization/role design and enabling technologies.
- Guide team through requirement definition for operational reports, service level agreements, and process KPI's.
- Design and implement shared services operating model and including governance and service management along with the service catalog and service level agreements.
- Manage transitions of multiple processes from sending organization to target organization - includes transition management, knowledge transfer, process re-engineering
- Guide team through business case development of shared services programs
- Directly supervise the work of others on a small/medium sized team (1-8 people) including mentoring, coaching, and providing advice on procedures/work methods
- Develop detailed work plans, direct project teams, deliver status, meet deadlines, manage to budget, meet or exceed quality standards exceed quality standards
- Guide team through problem definition, issue identification and work plan development using problem solving principles and past experience
- Provides solutions to complex business problems for area(s) of responsibility where analysis of situations requires an in depth knowledge of organizational objectives.
Involved in setting strategic direction to establish near term goals for area of responsibility.
- Interacts with senior management levels at a client and/or within Accenture, which involves negotiating or influencing on significant matters.
- Has latitude in decision-making and determining objectives and approaches to critical assignments.
- Decisions have a lasting impact on area of responsibility with the potential to impact outside area of responsibility.
It is our intention for our people to live where they work and work where they live. However, in the context of our profession and serving our clients there may be times when you will need to travel.