- Identifies, assesses and solves complex business problems for area of responsibility, where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of variable factors
- Closely follows the strategic direction set by senior management when establishing near-term goals
- Interacts with senior management at clients and/or within Accenture on matters where they may need to gain acceptance on an alternate approach
- Has some latitude in decision-making
- Acts independently to determine methods and procedures to deliver against assignments
- Decisions have a high day to day impact on area of responsibility
- Manages small-to-medium sized teams of diverse backgrounds, skill sets and technical/functional knowledge and/or work efforts (if in an individual contributor role) at a client or within Accenture
- Lead and/or support project teams engaged in the successful delivery of a wide range of Digital Finance initiatives aligning finance with business strategy in support of the broader organization’s future vision
- Help develop Digital Finance strategies by assessing a client’s business challenges/needs/gaps, diagnosing the root problems and recommending an approach leveraging Accenture assets
- Create strategies and blueprints that define end-to-end finance processes (e.g., Procure to Pay, Order to Cash, Record to Report) and harness the power of robotic process automation, machine learning, and/or artificial intelligence to accelerate transaction processing.
- Partner with client and Accenture project team to blueprint and design end-to-end Cloud ERP and Enterprise Value business solutions for our clients to transform the Finance function
- Work with leadership to develop a finance application roadmap and strategy that helps companies implement digital technology to improve operational efficiency and effectiveness, compliance, and to capture new revenue opportunities (e.g., FinTech applications, blockchain technology, virtual & augmented reality)
- Work across the global CFO & EV practice to share lessons learned and best practices
- Identify and support business development initiatives; participate in and lead all aspects of the proposal development process
- Develop thought capital and disseminate information around current and emerging trends
- Maintain an understanding of advancements in technology and innovations which are happening across digital, analytics, the CFO ecosystem, and broader marketplace
- Minimum of 5 years of combined finance and strategic consulting experience. Experience must include:
- Solid understanding of the Finance function, operating models and supporting organization structures, and process best practices
- Solid project management experience including: defining scope, setting project timelines and milestone, driving deliverables, identifying risks, managing issues, and client relationship management
- Working knowledge of data supply chain and Finance technologies
- Minimum 5 years of external consulting experience.
- Minimum 3 years of experience working within or supporting clients within the Communications, Media and Technology Industry
- Bachelor's degree
- Experience in revenue recognition and Financial Planning & Analysis
- CPA, CFA, CA, MBA, CMA or experience as an accountant
- Knowledge of regulatory compliance including Sarbanes-Oxley, IFRS, Basel II
- ERP technology understanding (SAP / Oracle / Workday)
- Direct experience in creating business change using SAP, Oracle or PeopleSoft Financials
- SAP, Oracle, or PeopleSoft Financials configuration, conversion or detailed process design
- Experience with Finance technologies such as Anaplan, Hyperion, BPC, Anaplan, OBIEE, Tableau, Fusion, etc.
Professional Skill Requirements
- Excellent communication (verbal and written), facilitation and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated ability to interface effectively with clients individually and as a member of an engagement team
- Proven ability to build, manage and foster a team-oriented environment
- Demonstrated ability to understand client needs, develop proposed solutions and deliver high impact change initiatives
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment and structured decision-making
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple assignments and/orresponsibilities in a fast-paced environment
- Strong competence in developing presentations required (MS Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel))
- Highly motivated and able to thrive in a fast-paced, high energy and complex problem-solving environment (both with clients and within the organization)
LocationsCA - El Segundo,CA - San Francisco,CA - San Jose,WA - Seattle
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Jobs Near You
USA CA - San Francisco
IT Business Analyst
USA CA - San Francisco
Accenture DayNine - Workday Certified Absence/Time Tracking Manager
Business & Technology Integration
USA GA - Atlanta
Accenture DayNine- Workday Certified Delivery Lead Senior Manager
Business & Technology Integration