Job Location: WA - Seattle
Regional Description: West
Job Number: 00679295 00679295_en
Minimum of 5 years of experience:
• Deep understanding of Cloud software and platform business
• Deep understanding of Customer Service and Support business functions
• Deep understanding of Sales business functions
• Strong functional understanding of Customer Service and Support business processes related to: customer support channels, case management, customer management and obligations, customer service operations, service design, and customer experience
• Strong functional understanding of Sales business processes related to: direct and indirect/channel sales, inside sales, SMB sales, enterprise sales
• Deep experience in multiple customer service and support capabilities such as: case submission, case routing, case assignment, automated workflows and approvals, knowledge and content management, case swarming, customer self-service, reporting
• Deep experience in multiple sales capabilities such as: lead generation, opportunity management, account planning, solution / outcome selling, market understanding and awareness, post sales account management
• Experience with incorporating Voice of Customer "VoC" into sales, customer service and support processes
• Leading and understanding large, complex global transformation projects
Minimum of 3 years of experience in the following:
• Cloud (“SaaS”) solutions and how fit into a client’s larger application ecosystem (on premise as well as cloud)
• Sales and Customer Service / Support platform technologies such as: Salesforce and Dynamics
Bachelor’s degree required (preferably in business, information systems, engineering, or computer science)
Professional Skill Requirements
Proven ability to build, manage and foster a team-oriented environment Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment Desire to work in an information systems environment Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills Excellent leadership and management skills
All of our consulting professionals receive comprehensive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development. You'll also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is a Federal Contractor and an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Start your search here: Enter job title, skill, experience level or city
Join the Accenture Talent Connection, follow our Careers blog, or sign up for job alerts.