- Provides solutions to complex business problems for area(s) of responsibility where analysis of situations requires an in-depth knowledge of organizational objectives.
- Involved in setting strategic direction to establish near term goals for area of responsibility.
- Interacts with senior management levels at a client and/or within Accenture, which involves negotiating or influencing on significant matters.
- Interacts with senior management at a client and/or within Accenture on matters where they may need to gain acceptance on an alternate approach.
- Decisions have a major day to day impact on area of responsibility.
- Has latitude in decision-making and determining objectives and approaches to critical assignments.
- Decisions have a lasting impact on area of responsibility with the potential to impact outside area of responsibility.
- Manages large teams and/or work efforts (if in an individual contributor role) at a client or within Accenture.
- Minimum 5 years of experience with one or more of the following: Management Consulting and/or Financial Services Industries (Banking, Capital Markets, Insurance)
- Minimum of 5 years of CRM, Oracle, Microsoft, Pega, or Salesforce systems implementation experience in either Management Consulting or the financial services industries (Banking, Capital Markets, or Insurance)
- Minimum of 5 years of CRM systems either implementation, development or architecture capacity
- Project Management experience.
- Managing or leading a team of CRM consultants/developers/admins
- Bachelor Degree is required for this position
- Another leading management consulting firm or internal consulting experience in the home office
- Sales, Marketing, Service experience
- Revelant CRM certifications; platform certifications (i.e. Salesforce certs., Pega certs.)
- Software system implementation with customer support experience
- Call center experience
- Understanding of key CRM Business Architectural concepts
- Agile and Iterative experience
- Strong project management skills with a proven ability to estimate, plan and effectively execute and control projects to deliver agreed upon scope on time within budget
- Effective people development skills with a proven ability to coach and grow project team members
- Ability to facilitate complex discussions
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Exposure to and / or experience in CRM functionality in financial service industries (e.g. Banking, Capital Markets, Insurance)
- Demonstrated experience in one or several of the following: Personal Lines insurance, Small Commercial Lines Insurance, Large Specialty Insurance, Life insurance, Capital markets, Wealth Management, Banking, Domestic Companies and/or Multi-National Companies.
- Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented environment
- Proven ability to build, manage and foster a team-oriented environment
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Excellent leadership and management skills
- Actively pursue project opportunities and cultivate client relationships
LocationsCA - Los Angeles,CA - San Francisco
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.