Minimum of 5 years of experience in the following:
• Deep understanding of Customer Relationship Management (CRM) and Quote to Cash (Q2C) processes
• Strong functional understanding of business processes related to: Field Sales, Sales Management, Sales Operations, Master Data Management, Order Management, Billing
• Deep experience in multiple CPQ capabilities such as: product modeling, configuration, and rules (configure-to-order CTO, engineer-to-order ETO), guided configuration / guided selling, pricing / discounting, workflow / approvals, quoting / document generation / e-signature, contracts / subscriptions / renewals, quote to order conversion
• Leading and understanding large, complex global transformation projects
Minimum of 3 years of experience in the following:
• Cloud (“SaaS”) solutions and how fit into a client’s larger application ecosystem (on premise as well as cloud)
• Cloud application architectures, data models, configuration, and customization
• Application integration methods including: Web service standards (WSDL, REST, SOAP, XML), Middleware/ETL, Bulk extract/load
• CPQ platform technologies such as: Apttus, Callidus, Oracle CPQ Cloud (formerly Big Machines), PROS, Salesforce CPQ (formerly Steelbrick), Vlocity Waterfall and SCRUM/SAFE agile SDLC methodologies
Bachelor’s degree required (preferably in engineering, computer science, information systems, or business)
Desired Certifications (any of the following):
• Oracle CPQ Cloud Certified Implementation Specialist
• Salesforce CPQ Specialist
• Salesforce Admin
• Salesforce Developer
• Apttus CPQ Product Certification
Professional Skill Requirements
Proven ability to build, manage and foster a team-oriented environment
Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
Desire to work in an information systems environment
Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
Excellent leadership and management skills
All of our consulting professionals receive comprehensive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development. You'll also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.