Career Track: Client Delivery & Operations
Role: IT Customer Service Representative
Location: Chicago, IL
People in our Client Delivery & Operations career track drive delivery and capability excellence through the design, development and/or delivery of a solution, service, capability or offering. They grow into delivery-focused roles, and can progress within their current role, laterally or upward.
Business Process Delivery professionals execute repeatable core business processes and/or technical transactions with a focus on efficiency, first-time quality and overall continuous process improvement.
Workplace and Collaboration professionals develop and deliver end-user computing solutions to transform, migrate, remediate and deploy workplace technologies, such as desktops, laptops, tablets, smart phones, point-of-sale (POS) and other devices. Minimize one-time transformation and ongoing management costs, while optimizing enterprise collaboration and information sharing. Build good trust-based relationships with key customers & customer groups when providing support needs, actively seeking out and responding to customer feedback. Ensure that a strong customer service ethos is provided as part of overall service provision.
A professional at this position level within Accenture has the following responsibilities:
- Configure and deploy machines (Macs & PCs) for new joiners, which could also include: internal rentals, internal transfers, GCP transfers, and PC upgrades.
- Monitor ESA for new joiners and Snow for rentals and upgrades
- Update the asset management tool to accurately account for movement of IT hardware in accordance with asset management processes.
- Produce and maintain regular reports of New Joiner activities using Accenture tools.
- Manages Accenture provisioned IT assets and equipment, working to agreed processes, polices and security standards using knowledge of internal service operations and business requirements.