Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 425,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
People in our Client Delivery & Operations career track drive delivery and capability excellence through the design, development and/or delivery of a solution, service, capability or offering. They grow into delivery-focused roles, and can progress within their current role, laterally or upward.
Business & Technology Integration professionals advise upon, design, develop and/or deliver technology solutions that support best practice business changes
The Bus&Industry Integration Arch Assoc Mgr. aligning technology with business strategy and goals they work directly with the client gathering requirements to analyze, design and/or implement technology best practice business changes. They are sought out as experts internally and externally for their deep functional or industry expertise, domain knowledge, or offering expertise. They enhance Accenture's marketplace reputation.
As a Technical Manager on this project, you will fill a crucial role on a Technical Consulting Team responsible for the deployment of a new generation of cloud-based Healthcare technologies. We are looking for an experienced team manager to handle multiple applications in the Healthcare marketplace. Work with cloud issues with minimal supervision. Candidates are also expected to participate in the design and development process to ensure best practices are followed early in the development process.
The successful candidate will lead a team that will:
- Analyze, design, build, and test new reports, forms, interfaces, and workflows for existing modules.
- Design and code to functional and technical programming standards.
- Develop system specifications and interfaces for complex components.
- Create operational documentation for the application.
- Develop and implement testing plans.
- Identify and assess complex problems and create solutions that require in-depth evaluation of variable factors which are implemented by the team.
- Work with client to gather requirements and develop proof of concepts for new technologies/solutions and suggest business process improvisation to reduce complexity in custom application(s).
In addition, a candidate might assist as a manager of this team, duties will include:
- Supervise a team of computer programmers to gather and interpret user/system requirements into design specifications and creation of reports, forms, interfaces and workflows from those specifications.
- Conduct project and issue management (status reporting, issue reporting, ETC/budget reporting) for assigned scope of work and make decisions that impact the team through regular consultation with senior management.
- Act independently to determine methods and procedures on new assignments.
- Adhere to strategic direction set by senior management. Interact with client or internal senior management
Industry Applications-H&PS professionals design, implement and deploy packaged software solutions that have been developed to accommodate unique HEALTH and PUBLIC SERVICES industry business and management processes, regulatory requirements and other business needs.
H&PS-Industry Applications professionals analyze, design, build, test and deploy innovative Health and Public Service industry-specific solutions that enable industry standards and processes.
A professional at this position level within Accenture has the following responsibilities:
Adapts existing methods and procedures to create alternative solutions to moderately complex problems.
Understands the strategic direction set by senior management as it relates to team goals.
Uses own judgment to determines optimal solution to recommend.
Primary upward interaction is with direct supervisor or teams leads. Generally interacts with peers and/or management levels at a client and/or within Accenture.
Determines methods and procedures on new assignments with minimal guidance.
Decisions often impact the team in which they reside and occasionally impact other teams.
Manages medium-small sized teams and/or work efforts (if in an individual contributor role) at a client or within Accenture.