YOUR EXPERIENCE: Basic Qualifications
- 8+ years of full lifecycle implementation experience using various SDLC methodologies, including Waterfall and Agile
- 5+ years of experience in tactical deployment or re-launch of Marketing applications (Marketo, Oracle Marketing Cloud/Eloqua, IBM Experience One (Unica), Teradata Applications (Aprimo), ExactTarget and/or Adobe Marketing Cloud/Neolane)
- 3+ years of project management experience, delivering technology solutions
- Bachelor's Degree
- Travel Required
SET YOURSELF APART: Preferred Skills
- 7-15 years of experience implementing Marketing technologies such as IBM Experience One (Unica), Teradata Applications (Aprimo), ExactTarget, Adobe Marketing Cloud/Neolane, Marketo, MS Dynamics CRM, Oracle Marketing Cloud/Eloqua and deploying new channels
- Experience with marketing campaign design, implementation and execution
- Functional experience with technologies and processes for content management systems, digital asset management software, web content management
- Functional experience with technologies and processes for mobile and social media technologies, solutions, and strategies
- Strong knowledge of project management methodology including the ability to develop detailed work plans and specifications, identify and resolve issues, manage risk, and run team meetings
- Ability to articulate and clearly communicate solution scope, timeline, and benefits with client stakeholders
- Exceptionally strong leadership & communication skills to effectively manage client accounts and multidisciplinary teams
- Experience in a consulting environment with demonstrated track record of continuing responsibilities, creativity and innovation
WHERE YOU LIVE: Anywhere in the Midwest within 90 minutes of an Accenture office
OUR COMMITMENT TO YOU:
- Your entrepreneurial spirit and vision will be rewarded, and your success will fuel opportunities for career advancement
- You’ll make a difference for some pretty impressive clients. Accenture serves many of the Fortune Global 100 on high-profile projects
- Opportunities to learn daily through training, assignments and collaboration with experts across the company
- Access to leading-edge technology
- Along with a competitive salary, Accenture offers a comprehensive package that includes generous paid time off, 401K match and an employee healthcare plan
CALL TO ACTION
Now is the time to become a digital disrupter. The opportunity is here—what’s stopping you from pursuing it?
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity:
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law. Job Candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.