As a marketing strategy whiz, you know exactly what it takes to create the perfect digital campaign. And clients have come to rely on you for your expertise to deliver that experience with the right mix of marketing technologies. If you have experience combining strategy, experience design, and technology to deliver success, we’d like to meet you.
YOUR ROLE: Salesforce Marketing Cloud Senior Manager
While there will never be a typical day at Accenture Interactive, we’ve highlighted a few of your exciting responsibilities.
- Work with marketing technologies to design and implement new marketing strategies and solutions for clients
- Ensure overall success of marketing technology implementations, focusing on the client relationship, financials, project delivery, resourcing, and overall program health
- Identify and pursue follow-on project opportunities
- Plan and estimate delivery work, focusing on project milestones, resource planning (both on-shore and off-shore), scope, and budget
- Manage business requirements and project ideation
- Manage and contribute to solution plan definition
- Identify, manage, and track key dependencies, issues, and risks
- Contribute to the business development process by participating in sales calls, assist/lead proposal development efforts and delivering client presentations
- Contribute to the ongoing development of solution/program offering approaches, methodologies, techniques, and business development tools
YOUR EXPERIENCE: Basic Qualification
- Minimum of 4 years of experience in tactical deployment or re-launch of Marketing applications (Marketo, Oracle Marketing Cloud/Eloqua, IBM Experience One (Unica), Teradata Applications (Aprimo), ExactTarget and/or Adobe Marketing Cloud/Neolane
- Minimum of 8 years of full lifecycle implementation experience using various SDLC methodologies, including Waterfall and Agil
- Minimum of 3 year of Project Management experienc
- Bachelor’s Degree
SET YOURSELF APART: Preferred Skills
- Experience implementing Marketing technologies such as IBM Experience One (Unica), Teradata Applications (Aprimo), ExactTarget, Adobe Marketing Cloud/Neolane, Marketo, MS Dynamics CRM, Oracle Marketing Cloud/Eloqua and deploying new channel
- Experience with marketing campaign design, implementation and executio
- Functional experience with technologies and processes for content management systems, digital asset management software, web content managemen
- Functional experience with technologies and processes for mobile and social media technologies, solutions, and strategie
- Strong knowledge of project management methodology including the ability to develop detailed work plans and specifications, identify and resolve issues, manage risk, and run team meeting
- Ability to articulate and clearly communicate solution scope, timeline, and benefits with client stakeholder
- Excellent leadership and management skill
- Experience in a consulting environment with demonstrated track record of continuing responsibilities, creativity and innovation
WHERE YOU LIVE: Anywhere in the Southwest within 90 minutes of an Accenture office
- Your entrepreneurial spirit and vision will be rewarded, and your success will fuel opportunities for career advancement
- You’ll make a difference for some pretty impressive clients. Accenture serves many of the Fortune Global 100 on high-profile projects
- Opportunities to learn daily through training, assignments and collaboration with experts across the company
- Access to leading-edge technology
- Along with a competitive salary, Accenture offers a comprehensive package that includes generous paid time off, 401K match and an employee healthcare plan
Now is the time to become a digital disrupter. The opportunity is here—what’s stopping you from pursuing it?
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.