Career Track: Client Delivery & Operations
Role: Cloud Services Manager
Location: USA - Remote Role
The Global Command Center GCC Cloud Services Manager provides leadership during highly critical operational issues through established methods, procedures, communication and coordination across Accenture organizations, suppliers and providers. The role requires leadership and the ability to direct others during high pressure situations involving customers, leadership, technology teams, and third-party service providers.
The responsibilities range from Major Incident Management and Major Problem Management, to Service Management, Project and Program Management, and include Continual Service Improvement programs and projects, bridging Accenture Operations organizations and leveraging the Accenture Enterprise. During critical operational situations, the SDL M ensures that the leadership team is informed, there is an effective response plan, and the situation is managed effectively and professionally.
In this role, the Cloud Services Manager leverages the Accenture Enterprise resulting in quick service restoration with minimal customer impact. The Cloud Services Manager also works with the technology and delivery leadership teams to ensure corrective measures are taken to prevent major incident reoccurrence ultimately driving down the number, frequency and duration of major incidents and vulnerabilities. The role requires the ability to apply operational experience, process discipline, effective communication, and understanding of technology to determine interdependencies to the relevant service, customer client business, and expectations.
The Global Command Center GCC Cloud Services Manager professionals develop and deliver solutions that protect enterprise systems, applications and data by establishing policies, practices and tools that prevent unauthorized access, use, disclosure, modification or disruption.
The Global Command Center GCC Cloud Services Manager professionals develop and deliver solutions for evaluating enterprise IT security practices, identifying and mitigating risks, establishing security policies and practices, implementing controls, and educating stakeholders. Apply standards and best practices in infrastructure and application security.
A professional at this position level within Accenture has the following responsibilities:
- Adapts existing methods and procedures to create possible alternative solutions to moderately complex problems.
- Understands the strategic direction set by senior management as it relates to team goals.
- Uses considerable judgment to determine solution and seeks guidance on complex problems.
- Primary upward interaction is with direct supervisor.
- May interact with peers and/or management levels at a client and/or within Accenture.
- Determines methods and procedures on new assignments with guidance.
- Decisions often impact the team in which they reside.
- Manages teams and/or work efforts (if in an individual contributor role) at a client or within Accenture.