Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 425,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
People in our Client Delivery & Operations career track drive delivery and capability excellence through the design, development and/or delivery of a solution, service, capability or offering. They grow into delivery-focused roles, and can progress within their current role, laterally or upward.
The Supplemental Benefits Enrollment/Claims Specialist will provide voluntary benefit services including onboarding, enrollment, maintenance, off boarding, billing remittance, and claims management.
Key responsibilities will be as follows:
- Leverage Accenture’s health payor processes, best practices, and resources.
- Develop and manage internal external customer relationships including situations in which no relationship previously existed.
- Perform simple to complex process according to established business rules set by the client.
- Perform a range of tasks from complex to straightforward within the scope of the function.
- Assist in the identification, assessment and resolution of complex issues problems.
- Decide within an available range of solutions practices which are the most applicable.
- Seek advice and escalate issues when faced with tasks problems outside normal scope of job.
- Assist supervisor with team activities including productivity reports and other operations related reports.
- Ensure that required service levels are met including turnaround time, productivity and accuracy.
- Make recommendations for quality and productivity improvement.
- Oversee and coordinate special projects as needed.
Must be open to working between the hours of 7AM and 7PM