- Minimum 7 years of Project Management experience
- Minimum 6 years Microsoft Project and Excel experience
- Minimum 3 years software development lifecycle experience agile, waterfall, iterative
- Minimum of 3 years in process improvement
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience (12 years) or an Associate's Degree with 6 years of experience. Exceptions will be considered.
Additional Preferred Skill Requirements
- Bachelors Degree or relevant experience preferred
- PMP certification preferred
- Mortgage origination experience beneficial
- Process improvement experience preferred
- Ability to interface with internal and external Stakeholders, Product Engineering, Sales Marketing, IT, Security, and Development teams, supporting the design and delivery of initiatives.
- Good business understanding, information analysis, problem solving, coordination, strategic planning, and quality management
- Experience managing internal business operations projects to successful completion
- Excellent presentation, meeting facilitation, and negotiation skills to all levels of the organization
-Self starter with proven ability to work independently and as a team member
-Good communication written and oral and interpersonal skills
-Good organizational, multi tasking, and time management skills
-High energy, personable, a sense of urgency and can do attitude
-Proficient in the use of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, MS Project, Visio, and Outlook
All of our consulting professionals receive comprehensive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development. You'll also have opportunities -to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is a Federal Contractor and an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.