YOUR EXPERIENCE: Basic Qualifications:
- Minimum of 5 years of client facing/consulting experience or relevant Resources industry experience
- Minimum of 5 years of hands on experience in working on advance analytics projects involving statistical models using advanced analytics tools such as SAS or R
- Minimum 5 years of experience with BI and Analytics, requirements gathering and design, add-on/cross sales and deal conversion to grow revenue at assigned clients
- Minimum of 5 years of demonstrated experience with written and verbal communication skills including formal and informal presentations, building client relationships and providing excellent client service
SET YOURSELF APART: Preferred Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree and Master’s level degree in Engineering, Computer Science or Statistics Business Administration, Statistics or Operations Research
- 2+ years of experience using data visualization tools such as Tableau, Spotfire and/or QlikView
- Exceptional business acumen and strong presentation skills
- Strong conceptual knowledge and understanding of databases and statistical analysis
Professional Skill Requirements:
- Proven ability to build, manage and foster a team-oriented environment
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Desire to work in an information systems environment
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Excellent leadership and management skills
Our consulting professionals receive comprehensive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development. You'll also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
CALL TO ACTION
Now is the time to become a digital disrupter. The opportunity is here—what’s stopping you from pursuing it?
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is a Federal Contractor and an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.