Go to Market - Financial Services – Commercial/Wholesale Banking Analytics – Senior Manager
Organization: Accenture Analytics
Travel: Up to 60% travel (Monday to Thursday)
The digital revolution is changing everything. It’s everywhere – transforming how we work and play. Accenture Digital’s 36,000 professionals are driving these exciting changes and bringing them to life across 40 industries in more than 120 countries. At the forefront of digital, you’ll create it, own it and make it a reality for clients looking to better serve their connected customers and operate always-on enterprises. Join us and become an integral part of our experienced digital team with the credibility, expertise and insight clients depend on.
Accenture Analytics, part of Accenture Digital, helps clients to use analytics and artificial intelligence to drive actionable insights, at scale. We apply sophisticated algorithms, data engineering and visualization to extract business insights and help clients turn those insights into actions that drive tangible outcomes—to improve their performance and disrupt their markets. Accenture Analytics is a leader in Analytics, with deep industry and technical experience. We provide services and solutions that include Analytics Advisory, Data Science, Data Engineering and Analytics-as-a-Service.
ROLE DESCRIPTION: Analytics Go to Market – Commercial/Wholesale Banking – Senior Manager
As a part of Accenture Analytics capability, this position will provide a platform to work in strategic and tactical initiatives across Banking and Capital Market industries. Accenture’s Commercial Banking Analytics capability provides its services to clients across the globe and focusses on solving problems faced by SMEs, Mid-Market, Mid-Corporate and Large Corporates by leveraging data science, machine learning and big data capabilities. Solutions include, Client Segmentation, Customer 360 View, Contextual Advice and Offerings, Digital Experience & Optimization, Pricing, Business Intelligence & Reporting amongst other things.
We are looking for a Strong Thought leader for this role with a broad set of Commercial Banking related business experience and data science skills to shape, solution, sell and deliver on client priorities.
A professional at this position level within Accenture has the following responsibilities:
- Sales Origination & Business Development
- Accountability for industry analytics sales targets as determined by the practice
- Partner with Accenture ‘Client Account Teams’ in developing analytics plans and get their buy in for the analytics agenda at their client
- Position Accenture as the lead partner for Analytics with our clients
- Identify new business opportunities relating to analytics or digital initiatives
- Lead the development of businesses cases for further project sales as determined by the practice
- Facilitate the development of “request for proposals” responses and contract development
- Client Delivery & Relationship Management:
- Help clients through the transformation to a Digital organization, powered by Analytics
- Ability to define potential analytics solutions and evolve them with every changing analytics ecosystem
- Ability to drive the full lifecycle of a Banking Analytics engagement, including use case design, data requirements definition, analytics platform selection, analytics methodologies, technical architecture design, solution deployment and feedback loop.
- Identifying, obtaining and processing critical data (e.g. internal client data, external public data, and new sources of data) to challenge the status quo in defining information sources
- Lead large and complex analytics engagements and help clients move up the analytics maturity curve
- Deep Understanding of Banking business and their analytics priorities
- Contribute to Practice, Offering and Image Development to help take analytics capabilities to the market, position against client problems, and feed industry issues and business needs to harness capability /offering development
- Exhibit a high level of expertise in driving the Analytics strategy across multiple customer channels (Social Media, Websites, surveys, testing, CRM systems, market research etc.)
- Demonstrates thought leader-level abilities emphasizing a deep understanding of the Commercial Banking; including macro-economic effects and cycles, and key drivers and knowledge of all aspects of the business (marketing, sales, distribution, operations, pricing, products, finance, risk, etc.).
- Staying on the cutting edge of emerging Analytics trends and technologies, picking the right ones and applying them to modern architectures to create innovative insights for future client growth and development
YOUR EXPERIENCE: Basic Qualifications:
- Master’s degree in quantitative discipline (Engineering, Economics, Statistics, Mathematics, Operations Research, Computer Science) or MBA with Bachelor’s Degree in one of the quantitative disciplines
- Minimum of 8 years of experience in the Banking and at least 4 years in Commercial Banking in a Fortune 2000 company or Top Tier consulting firm
- Deep experience in one or more of the following solutions like Predictive Modeling, Machine Learning, Visualization, Big Data platforms.
- Hands-on experience of developing Analytics models that solve specific business problems
- Hands-on experience in using one or more of the following analytic tools like - R, SAS, Python, Spark
SET YOURSELF APART: Preferred Skills:
- Strong experience in consultative selling and large scale project delivery
- Core management consulting skills including: Visioning workshop facilitation, Interviews / focus groups
- Understanding of broader CAO/CDO agenda and how Analytics fits within the overall AMC scope
- Experience with defining high level enterprise digital architectures, and applying digital marketing and development best practices to support strategy recommendations
- Exposure to evolving approaches and technologies such as NLP, Artificial Intelligence, Cognitive Systems, and Robotics
Professional Skill Requirements
- Proven ability to build, manage and foster a team-oriented environment
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Desire to work in an information systems environment
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Excellent leadership and management skills
OUR COMMITMENT TO YOU
- Your entrepreneurial spirit and vision will be rewarded, and your success will fuel opportunities for career advancement.
- You will make a difference for some pretty impressive clients. Accenture serves 94 of the Fortune Global 100 and more than 80 percent of the Fortune Global 500.
- You will be an integral part of a market-leading analytics organization, including the largest and most diversified group of digital, technology, business process and outsourcing professionals in the world. You can leverage our global team to support analytics innovation workshops, rapid capability development, enablement and managed services.
- You will have access to Accenture’s deep industry and functional expertise. We operate across more than 40 industries and have hundreds of offerings addressing key business and technology issues. Through our global network, we bring unparalleled experience and comprehensive capabilities across industries and business functions, and extensive research on the world’s most successful companies. You will also be able to tap into the continuous innovation of our Accenture Technology Labs and Innovation Centers, as well as top universities such as MIT through our academic alliance program.
- You will have access to distinctive analytics assets that we use to accelerate delivering value to our clients including more than 550 analytics assets underpinned by a strong information management and BI technology foundation. Accenture has earned more than 475 patents and patents pending globally for software assets, data- and analytic-related methodologies and content.
- As the world’s largest independent technology services provider, we are agnostic about technology but have very clear viewpoints about what is most appropriate for a client’s particular challenge. You will have access to our alliances with market-leading technology providers and collaborative relationships with emerging players in the analytics and big data space—the widest ecosystem in the industry. These alliances bring together Accenture’s extensive analytics capabilities and alliance providers’ technology, experience and innovation to power analytics-based solutions.
- You will have access to the best talent. Accenture has a team of more than 36,000 digital professionals including technical architects, big data engineers, data scientists and business analysts, as well as user digital strategists and experience designers.
- Along with a competitive salary, Accenture offers a comprehensive package that includes generous paid time off, 401K match and an employee healthcare plan. Learn more about our extensive rewards and benefits here: Benefits.
CALL TO ACTION
Now is the time to become a digital disrupter. The opportunity is here—what’s stopping you from pursuing it?
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.