These are the minimum requirements for an aspirant to be considered for the position applying to:
- Minimum of 2 years in Healthcare and/or Life Science industry
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in advanced modeling environment strong understanding of statistical concepts and predictive modeling. e.g., AI neural networks, multi scalar dimensional models, logistic regression techniques, machine-based learning, etc.
- Minimum of 3 years leveraging and synthesizing large volumes and variety of data enhancing the businesses understanding of individual population segments, propensities, outcomes, and decision points
- Minimum of 3 years designing, implementing, and evaluating advanced statistical models and approaches for application in the businesses most complex issues
- Minimum of 3 years building econometric and statistical models for various problems inclusive of projections, classification, clustering, pattern analysis, sampling, simulations
- Minimum of 2 years working and conceptual knowledge in data structures, algorithms, statistics, machine learning, natural language processing and programming in Python, R, Scala, Julia, SAS, or other equivalent languages/tools
- Minimum of 2 years in data mining and predictive modeling inclusive of linear and non-linear regression, logistic regression, and time series analysis models
- Ability to travel up to 100%
- Bachelor's Degree in any related field of study data science, mathematics, economics, statistics, engineering or information management
- Demonstrated ability for designing and implementing successful data analysis solutions within a business Payer industry experience
- Strong knowledge of data mining techniques and an ability to apply these techniques in practical real-world business issues
- SQL and scripting languages such as Python and Perl as well as familiarity with statistical analysis, data visualization, and data cleansing tools and techniques
- Proven ability to work independently as well as with a team.
- Good communication skills, both written and oral.
- Proven ability to build, manage and foster a team-oriented environment
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Excellent leadership and management skills
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.