The Cloud Solution Lead provides skills and experience related to cloud computing services and solutions in the Federal marketplace for each respective AFS Portfolio (Defense, S&CS and Civilian). The Cloud Solution Lead will work with Portfolio, Strategic Solutions and Sales stakeholders to develop and enable/execute an overarching Portfolio cloud strategy. The Cloud Solutions Lead will help identify and coordinate resources requirements as necessary to plan and execute the Portfolio cloud strategy. The Cloud Solutions Lead will be responsible for having an acute knowledge of Accenture’s cloud offerings and differentiators, supporting Account teams as they shape and respond to business opportunities as well as deliver sold services.
- 10 years of experience with driving growth and platform strategy
- 6 years of experience in one or more of the following: Consulting, Business Process Outsourcing, or Information Technology services and markets including knowledge of competitive offerings
- 6 years of experience with relevant (i.e., Federal, State/Local Government) processes, procedures, and laws
- 6 years industry experience
- 4 years project management experience
- Bachelor’s degree
- High energy level, sense of urgency, decisiveness and ability to work well under pressure
- Strong facilitation and communication skills – both written and verbal
- Proven record as a team player
- Unquestionable integrity, credibility and character
- Previous experience in conceptualizing, planning, and implementing new products or services for a large business entity
- Strong leadership, problem solving, and decision-making abilities
- Ability to interface and negotiate with Senior Leadership
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Jobs Near You
USA CA - San Francisco
Finance & Risk-Operational Risk Consultant
Agile Technical Coach Consultant
USA TX - Dallas
Accenture Entry Level Technology Associate - Dallas
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.