- 10 years of experience with driving growth and platform strategy
- 6 years of experience in one or more of the following: Consulting, Business Process Outsourcing, or Information Technology services and markets including knowledge of competitive offerings
- 6 years of experience with relevant (i.e., Federal, State/Local Government) processes, procedures, and laws
- 6 years industry experience
- 4 years project management experience
- Bachelor’s degree
- High energy level, sense of urgency, decisiveness and ability to work well under pressure
- Strong facilitation and communication skills – both written and verbal
- Proven record as a team player
- Unquestionable integrity, credibility and character
- Previous experience in conceptualizing, planning, and implementing new products or services for a large business entity
- Strong leadership, problem solving, and decision-making abilities
- Ability to interface and negotiate with Senior Leadership
An active security clearance or the ability to obtain one may be required for this role.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Accenture is a Federal Contractor and an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.