- 10 years of experience with driving growth and platform strategy
- 6 years of experience in one or more of the following: Consulting, Business Process Outsourcing, or Information Technology services and markets including knowledge of competitive offerings
- 6 years of experience with relevant (i.e., Federal, State/Local Government) processes, procedures, and laws
- 6 years industry experience
- 4 years project management experience
- Bachelor’s degree
- High energy level, sense of urgency, decisiveness and ability to work well under pressure
- Strong facilitation and communication skills – both written and verbal
- Proven record as a team player
- Unquestionable integrity, credibility and character
- Previous experience in conceptualizing, planning, and implementing new products or services for a large business entity
- Strong leadership, problem solving, and decision-making abilities
- Ability to interface and negotiate with Senior Leadership
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.