Organization: Corporate Functions/Workplace Management & Solutions
Location: Louisville, TN
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions — underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network — Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With 469,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
People in the Corporate Function career track contribute to the running of Accenture as a high- performance business through specialization within a specific functional area, and grow into internally focused roles by deepening their skills and/or developing new skills within an internal functional area.
Workplace Management and Solutions professionals provide space and service support solutions for all Accenture people and businesses globally, running Accenture’s workplace as a robust business function leveraging Accenture’s business and technology strategies.
The Location Facilities Associate will manage a variety of duties for the Accenture Delivery Center in Knoxville. There will be 2 primary focus areas, as well as additional duties and projects. This first focus point will be Catering and Food Service. In this role, the LFA will manage all catering and food service needs. This includes organizing all on-site events (7-10 per week) for small to medium sized meetings. The events will range from employee meetings to Town Halls to executive functions and excellent customer service is required for each event. The LFA will manage all coordination, set-up and break-down duties as well as follow-up. The LFA will manage vendor relationships (caterers, food trucks for employee meals in the parking lot, etc) and ensure that the coffee/vending areas are well-stocked. The second focus point will be Contract Management for cleaning services. This role is also responsible to manage the cleaning contracts for the Delivery Center. This includes: communication with the vendors (providing feedback, addressing issues, ensuring positive relationships), participating in the monthly walk-throughs to evaluate performance and managing the monthly scorecard to ensure the needs of Accenture are met appropriately. The LSA will also be responsible to coordinate/arrange basic office equipment repairs and maintenance with service providers. The LFA must possess well-developed communication skills, top-tier hospitality/customer service skills and professionalism. The LFA must possess the ability to multi-task while balancing and prioritizing project work with daily responsibilities in a fast-paced environment.
Overview of Key Responsibilities:
- Independently complete a wide range of workplace location services and/or workplace operations with a focus on events, catering and hospitality
- Provide white-glove service to all internal and external customers
- Interact with executives and ensure all needs are met (ie: executive meetings, catering, etc)
- Arrange meetings, confirm conference rooms and organize catering (breakfast, lunch, refreshments, etc)
- Ensure the office is well stocked with appropriate supplies; order and restock as needed
- Interact with site lead(s) and senior management and carry out their requests while also reporting updates or pertinent issues that need attention
- Follow office workflow procedures to ensure maximum efficiency, while being proactive to suggest changes to office task workflow to improve efficiency
- Ensure proper flow of office procedures and support the site lead by managing standard office duties
- Act as a point of contact for external vendors/providers and manage regular contract relationship (with focus on catering, food service and cleaning contracts)
- Contribute to the preparation of daily, weekly, and monthly reports (including vendor scorecards)
- Carry out instructions for security, fire, health and safety and maintain records
- Assist with office moves, design and construction project coordination
- Coordinate and execute daily maintenance of leased office space
- Provide office services based on standards and requirements of the Delivery Center
- Serve as the backup for various Workplace tools/databases and related training
This position will be located at: 1965 Hawks Landing, Louisville, TN 37777
- High School Diploma/GED
- Associates Degree or Higher
- Facility operations experience
- Experience independently completing a wide range of customer services activities such as; workspace set-up, A/V support, catering, document services, floor operations support, space utilization management or other location services
- Experience with security, fire, health and safety and maintenance records
- Ability to handle invoices for the location and/or supplier, including resolving billing issues with vendor
- Ability to manage relationships with internal leadership
- Develop and manage contract relationships with external service providers
- Excellent customer service skills
- Willingness and aptitude to learn new skills and processes
- Minimal overtime, if any
Demonstrated leadership in professional setting; either military or civilian
Demonstrated teamwork and collaboration in a professional setting; either military or civilian
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
Merchandising / Product Development and Sourcing, Sr Manager
Posted 2 days ago
USA MD - Suitland
Federal - Data Scientist
Posted 2 days ago
USA GA - Atlanta
Health & Public Services Finance Consultant
Posted 2 days ago