• Minimum of 2+ years hands on Workday systems integration and/or implementation experience in any of the following areas: HCM, Payroll, Time Tracking, Absence Management, Compensation, Benefits, Talent and Performance Management.
• Minimum of 2+ years of application requirements gathering and design, including process mapping and gap analysis
• Minimum of 1+ years’ experience in a consulting or technical environment
• Minimum of 1+ years previous project management experience inclusive of people management
• Minimum of a bachelor’s degree
• Large-scale and/or global transformation experience
• Understanding of industry/workforce trends and drivers for Resources clients (Energy, Chemicals, Natural Resources, Utilities)
• HR process functional knowledge
Professional Skill Requirements:
- Ability to travel as necessary
- Workday Certifications in any of the following areas: Payroll, Benefits, Absence Management, Compensation, Talent Management, Performance Management.
- PMP Certification
- Previous experience with a large professional service organization
- Strong interest in collaborative work with clients
- Previous experience in software selection, vendor management
- Focus on value creation
- Demonstrated ability to lead diverse teams
- Ability to connect with people around a sense of purpose and shared goals to motivate and inspire
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is a Federal Contractor and an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women