- Identifies, assesses and solves complex business problems for area of responsibility, where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of variable factors.
- Closely follows the strategic direction set by senior management when establishing near term goals.
- Interacts with senior management at a client and/or within Accenture on matters where they may need to gain acceptance on an alternate approach.
- Has some latitude in decision-making. Acts independently to determine methods and procedures on new assignments. Decisions have a major day to day impact on area of responsibility.
- Manages large - medium sized teams and/or work efforts (if in an individual contributor role) at a client or within Accenture.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in Operational Risk Management, within the Financial Services Industry
- Minimum of 3 years of experience performing Risk/Compliance Assessments and Diagnostics within the Financial Services Industry such as in Banking, and/or Capital Markets Industries
- Minimum of 3 years of experience with Risk and Control Self Assessments (RCSAs), Loss Data Management, Scenario Analysis, and/or Operational Risk data modeling and analytics.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience within a Management Consulting firm in Risk Consulting.
- Bachelor's Degree
- Minimum of 3 years proven successful track record, offering impeccable service delivery and client - business development
- Minimum of 5 years of experience with Risk/Compliance Measurement, Analytics and Reporting.
- Firm Excellent communication and facilitation skills
- Strong Understanding of Front and Back Office operations a plus
- High competence in developing presentations required (MS Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel))
- Effective team management and leadership skills
- Able to thrive in a fast-paced, high energy, demanding and team-oriented environment
- Bachelor's degree, emphasis on business, finance, or economics preferred.
- Proven ability to build, manage and foster a team-oriented environment
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Desire to work in an information systems environment
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Excellent leadership and management skills
- Demonstrated leadership in professional setting; either military or civilian
- Demonstrated teamwork and collaboration in a professional setting; either military or civilian
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.