Career Track: Client Delivery & Operations
Role: Broadcast & Engineer Senior Manager
Location: Chicago, IL
People in our Client Delivery & Operations career track drive delivery and capability excellence through the design, development and/or delivery of a solution, service, capability or offering. They grow into delivery-focused roles, and can progress within their current role, laterally or upward.
We are fully embracing digital as an enterprise, and video is adding a more human digital component that is inspiring and empowering our people.
From control rooms located in Chicago, Delhi and Prague – to pop-in and complete broadcast studios located in offices all over the world – Accenture Broadcast is our own fully equipped production organization dedicated to delivering creative, effective video experiences to Accenture people.
Accenture Broadcast gives our people the ability to record and broadcast video from almost any location – bringing our globally dispersed workforce closer together.
We are looking for a skilled Broadcast & Engineer Senior Manager to join Accenture Productions LLC. This is a hands-on role that requires the ability to manage projects and a team, problem solve and remain in compliance with FCC rules and regulations
- Maintain, repair, install, operate and support complex media communication systems, networks, uplink transmitters, antennas, etc.
- Maintain studio, webcast and broadcast control rooms, editing systems, signal distribution, lighting, cameras, video switchers and audio consoles along with audio/video monitors and data storage
- Understanding of engineering practices and policies to ensure signal quality throughout the studio; must be able to read and understand schematic drawings, have a working knowledge of video/audio signal formats as well as computers and network systems
- Maintain an awareness of industry trends and technological advances within the sports and regional sports environments, including digital, virtual gaming and wagering technologies
- Ensure production equipment used by field crew is properly maintained
- Inspect and perform preventative maintenance on all equipment according to routine maintenance program
- Provide upgrade suggestions for all equipment including software and hardware
- Work with external vendors to resolve equipment and technical issues when necessary
- Maintenance records and studio documentation must always be current
- Ability to develop new processes which will improve the daily function of the studio
- Stay well-informed of the latest technology