- Actively contribute to the technology community
- Help maintain relationships with partner organizations
- Build prototypes – bringing concepts to initial implementations – including design, coding to testing
- Apply and reshape prototypes in pioneering engagements based on clients’ needs and drive toward successful deployment in the clients’ IT environment
- Understand and apply software development best practices
- Continuously learn new technology areas that are mission-aligned to the R&D group
- Bachelors or Masters Degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or related Technology (No later than September 30, 2019)
- Internship or academic experience with programming languages C#, Python, Java, Linux, Scala, .NET, MongoDB, React or NodeJS
- Digital Native with interest in next generation technology and innovation
- Experience creating prototypes that apply and test new ideas related to Cyber Security
- Applied Research experience in areas relevant to Cyber Security, Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, Threat Intelligence, Cyber Defense, IoT Security, etc
- Application Development experience related to Cyber Security
- Experience working with data intensive software projects
- Experience working with data storage technologies (such as MySQL, SQL Server, MongoDB or Cassandra)
- Ability to travel based on client needs (up to 25%)
- Proven ability to create a project plan and execute against it
- Proven ability to motivate, lead a high performance team
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Excellent leadership and management skills
LocationsDC,DC - Washington
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.