- Minimum of 5 years related product engineering experience full development cycle from concept through production.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Excellent internal and client communication skills.
- Direct consulting experience is a plus.
- Interdisciplinary product development, including interfacing with industrial designers, electrical, firmware, and software engineering personnel
- Significant handson manufacturing transfer experience of your design, especially in overseas geographies.
- Project management skills such as scheduling, budget management, cost estimation, and resource utilization.
- Injection molded plastic part design and first article inspection
- GDT and tolerance analysis
- Experienced CAD operator SolidWorks is our main MCAD package
- Understanding of scalable manufacturing methods such as CNC machining, injection molding, ultrasonic welding, stamping, and heat staking
- Knowledge of plastic and metal materials used in both production part design and prototyping efforts
- Experience with assembly and prototyping techniques such as 3D printing, silicone casting, laser cutting, urethane casting, quickturn CNC machining, soldering
- Experience with electromechanical systems such as sensors, motor drives, battery enclosures, light pipes, touchscreens, and input peripherals
- Direct experience with engineering challenges associated with medical devices, such as quality compliance, biocompatibility, clinical and regulatory processes.
Mindtribe, Part of Accenture Industry X.0 For over 20 years, Mindtribe has been developing groundbreaking connected hardware products for clients. This includes work on the first Tesla Roadster, the Square credit card Reader and Stand, and the Sonos Play5 speaker. Our clients span a range of industries from consumer electronics to medical devices, automotive, and robotics. Mindtribe recently joined Accenture to lead connected hardware development as part of a new group called Industry X.0. The mission of Industry X.0 is to revolutionize clients businesses and products by providing worldclass hardware engineering, software engineering, artificial intelligence, design, and strategy services all under one roof. Now part of a larger team, Mindtribe still operates like a small company with a strong entrepreneurial spirit.
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity: All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.