- Create and Drive the Sales Strategy for AFS Military Services Sector Sales
- Create and Drive the Portfolio Sales Strategy and overall sales campaign with eye on growing net new business of large complex deals
- Develop differentiated solutions, capture tactics, win strategies, discriminators, competitive analysis, and teaming strategies that balance program risk and reward and execute a disciplined, comprehensive approach to win the top opportunities in the Federal government sector
- Manage sales efforts typically focused around the sale of transformational solutions, shaping sophisticated/complex deals that balance client and AFS interests
- Ensure capture strategy and proposal activities are compliant with internal controls for non-Capital Committee deals; accountable for ensuring corporate and internal reviews are conducted
- Works with Accenture, teaming partner, subcontractor, third party and Subject Matter Expert (SME) resources to develop a winning solution that appropriately balances and integrates technologies, processes, delivery organizational structure, staffing, schedules, pricing and incentives.
- Supports client delivery, sales and business development teams in building relationships with client decision makers and key influencers; shape opportunities within client and AFS procurement policies and guidelines
- Manage interfaces with Business Development, Legal, Contracting, Human Resources, Recruiting, Marketing, and other internal organizations
- 10+ years’ experience in one or more of the following: Consulting Services, Business Process Outsourcing, or Information Technology solutions, services, and markets including knowledge of competitive offerings
- 10+ years’ experience with Federal acquisition processes, procedures, and laws
- Demonstrated experience selling in the “New”, specifically cloud, cyber security, digital services, analytics, mobile and other NextGen technologies
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
- Washington, DC Metro Area location required
- Strong leadership, problem solving, and decision making abilities
- Professional of unquestionable integrity, credibility and character
- Executive Presence
- Previous experience in conceptualizing, planning, and implementing transformational solutions for a government entity
- Ability to interface and negotiate with senior executives
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
USA TX - San Antonio
Federal - ServiceNow Business Analyst
Product, Service & Offering Development
Sourcing and Procurement Management Consultant- Northeast
USA IA - Des Moines