Organization: Accenture Federal Services
Location: Washington, DC
Accenture Federal Services, a wholly owned subsidiary of Accenture LLP, is a U.S. company with offices in Arlington, Virginia. Accenture's federal business has served every cabinet-level department and 30 of the largest federal organizations. Accenture Federal Services transforms bold ideas into breakthrough outcomes for clients at defense, intelligence, public safety, civilian and military health organizations.
We believe that great outcomes are everything. It’s what drives us to turn bold ideas into breakthrough solutions. By combining digital technologies with what works across the world’s leading businesses, we use agile approaches to help clients solve their toughest problems fast—the first time. So, you can deliver what matters most.
Count on us to help you embrace new ways of working, building for change and put customers at the core. A wholly owned subsidiary of Accenture, we bring over 30 years of experience serving the federal government, including every cabinet-level department. Our 7,200 dedicated colleagues and change makers work with our clients at the heart of the nation’s priorities in defense, intel, public safety, health and civilian to help you make a difference for the people you employ, serve and protect.
- Provide security engineering input to an Enterprise DevOpsSec program to align with RMF and ICD-503 standards
- Collaborate with the software and cloud engineers to ensure applications and systems are developed to meet required security controls, as well as to promote proper security configuration
- Develop all relevant RMF documentation (CONOPS, SSPs, SCTMs, etc) to support accreditation and authorization of applications and systems
- Execute all procedures necessary to ensure the safety of information system
- Execute periodic and on-demand system audits
- Assist with addressing POA&Ms resulting from system accreditation