- 2+ years scoping and delivering cloud technology innovation services in the Banking, Capital Markets, and/or Insurance industries and 4+ years with public cloud platforms, such as AWS, Azure, Google Cloud Platform, Cloud Foundry, Open Shift, Docker, etc.
- Proven advisory consulting experience, ideally within a management consultancy or advisory.
- Required AWS, Azure, or Google Cloud Platform certification.
- Minimum of 2 years of Project Management experience (Project and Resource planning using MS Project).
- Bachelor’s degree required
Passion for keeping up to date on key methodologies, approaches and market trends with a minimum of 1 years of professional experience in the following areas:
- Cloud Computing and Storage (AWS, Azure, GCP)
- Workload Migration Automation Tools (Double-Take, Racemi, etc.)
- Infrastructure provisioning and management (Puppet, Chef, Ansible)
- Experience with public cloud architectures, pros/cons, and migration considerations.
- Cloud business case and roadmap development
- Application assessment/cloud readiness and disposition
- Experience designing cloud native applications and architectures.
- Experience with DevOps, Continuous Delivery, and related tools, such as GitHub, Jenkins, Docker, Puppet, Chef, or equivalents.
- Experience using agile methodologies
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is a Federal Contractor and an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.