Job Location: OH - Columbus
Regional Description: Midwest
Job Number: 00671514 00671514_en
Organization: Accenture Federal Services
Location: Columbus, OH
Accenture Federal Services, a wholly owned subsidiary of Accenture LLP, is a U.S. company with offices in Arlington, Virginia. Accenture's federal business has served every cabinet-level department and 30 of the largest federal organizations. Accenture Federal Services transforms bold ideas indies breakthrough outcomes for clients at defense, intelligence, public safety, civilian and military health organizations.
Count on us to help you embrace new ways of working, building for change and put customers at the core. A wholly owned subsidiary of Accenture, we bring over 30 years of experience serving the federal government, including every cabinet-level department. Our 7,200 dedicated colleagues and change makers work with our clients at the heart of the nation’s priorities in defense, intel, public safety, health and civilian to help you make a difference for the people you employ, serve and protect.
As an Entry Level SAP ABAP Developer, you will support SAP modules by implementing, solving break/fix issues, or by providing design, development, and support knowledge of RICEW objects (Reports, Interfaces, Conversions, Extensions, Workflows).
• Technical associate degree or 4-year degree or 4 years of military service or 2 years of relevant experience
• US Citizen – no dual citizenship
Preferred skills and qualifications:
• 1 year of experience in Application Development, Requirements Analysis, Functional Design or Application Testing or Computer Science / MIS BS degree
• 6 months of SAP school related experience with a supply chain management background
• 6 months of production support or helpdesk experience
• Must have good computer skills, understanding of MS Excel and Outlook
Start your search here: Enter job title, skill, experience level or city
Join the Accenture Talent Connection, follow our Careers blog, or sign up for job alerts.