Job Location: VA - Arlington
Regional Description: Southeast
Job Number: 00669418 00669418_en
Accenture Federal Services, a wholly owned subsidiary of Accenture LLP, is a U.S. company with offices in Arlington, Virginia. Accenture's federal business has served every cabinet-level department and 30 of the largest federal organizations. Accenture Federal Services transforms bold ideas into breakthrough outcomes for clients at defense, intelligence, public safety, civilian and military health organizations.
We believe that great outcomes are everything. It’s what drives us to turn bold ideas into breakthrough solutions. By combining digital technologies with what works across the world’s leading businesses, we use agile approaches to help clients solve their toughest problems fast—the first time. So you can deliver what matters most.
Count on us to help you embrace new ways of working, building for change and put customers at the core. A wholly owned subsidiary of Accenture, we bring over 30 years of experience serving the federal government, including every cabinet-level department. Our 7,200 dedicated colleagues and change makers work with our clients at the heart of the nation’s priorities in defense, intel, public safety, health and civilian to help you make a difference for the people you employ, serve and protect.
Serves as the proposal writing/editorial advisor and supports the writing and editing of the written response of a single document or proposal volume.
|• 10+ years’ experience in federal government proposal development and management. |
• 5 + years’ experience proposal or technical writing for multimillion $ opportunities.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Solid knowledge of developing proposals in response to Federal Request for Proposals (RFPs)
• Must be able to understand technical concepts and convey in verbal and written form.
• Must be able to effectively and simultaneously manage multiple, high volume efforts, while delivering value added and cost-effective proposals/solutions to the requestor.
• Superior oral and written communication skills; excellent grammar, writing, and proofreading skills with attention to detail.
• Solid organization skills, detail orientation, and ability to prioritize; Ability to deliver client-ready materials under strict deadline.
• Must be proficient in the Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Share Point, PowerPoint) and Adobe Acrobat.
An active security clearance or the ability to obtain one may be required for this role.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Applicants for employment in the U.S. must possess work authorization which does not require now or in the future sponsorship by the employer for a visa.
Accenture is a federal contractor, an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Start your search here: Enter job title, skill, experience level or city
Join the Accenture Talent Connection, follow our Careers blog, or sign up for job alerts.