- Work with marketing, integration, and data technologies to design and implement new customer experience strategies and solutions for clients
- Ensure overall success of marketing technology implementations, focusing on the client relationship, financials, project delivery, resourcing, and overall program health
- Identify and pursue follow-on project opportunities
- Plan and estimate delivery work, focusing on project milestones, resource planning (both on-shore and off-shore), scope, and budget
- Manage business requirements and project ideation
- Manage and contribute to solution plan definition
- Identify, manage, and track key dependencies, issues, and risks
- Contribute to the business development process by participating in sales calls, assist/lead proposal development efforts and delivering client presentations
- Contribute to the ongoing development of solution/program offering approaches, methodologies, techniques, and business development tools
- Travel to client site as required
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in tactical deployment or re-launch of Marketing applications (Marketo, Oracle Marketing Cloud/Eloqua, IBM Experience One (Unica), Teradata Applications (Aprimo), ExactTarget and/or Adobe Marketing Cloud/Neolane
- Minimum of 5 years of full lifecycle implementation experience using various SDLC methodologies, including Waterfall and Agil
- Minimum of 1 year of Project Management experience is required
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Experience implementing Marketing, Personalization, and Data Orchestration technologies such as Adobe Marketing Cloud, Oracle Marketing Cloud, Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Marketo, Reltio, Talend, SnapLogic, MuleSoft, Informatica Cloud, Rich Relevance, Unica Interact, Kobie, Brierley and deploying new channel
- Experience with marketing campaign design, implementation and executio
- Experience in algorithmic decisioning or interactive managemen
- Experience in online ad serving or site serving platform
- Strong knowledge of project management methodology including the ability to develop detailed work plans and specifications, identify and resolve issues, manage risk, and run team meeting
- Ability to articulate and clearly communicate solution scope, timeline, and benefits with client stakeholder
- Excellent leadership and management skill
- Experience in a consulting environment and/or digital agency with demonstrated track record of continuing responsibilities, creativity and innovation"
- Your entrepreneurial spirit and vision will be rewarded, and your success will fuel opportunities for career advancement.
- You’ll make a difference for some pretty impressive clients. Accenture serves many of the Fortune Global 100 on high-profile projects.
- Opportunities to learn daily through training, assignments and collaboration with experts across the company.
- Access to leading-edge technology.
- Along with a competitive salary, Accenture offers a comprehensive package that includes generous paid time off, 401K match and an employee healthcare plan.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
Oracle Meter Data Management – Functional Lead
Business & Technology Integration
USA OH - Columbus
Higher Education Workday Manager
Business & Technology Integration
USA IL - Chicago
Finance & Risk- Enterprise Fraud Strategy Manager