YOUR EXPERIENCE: Basic Qualifications
- 7+ years of digital program management or delivery management experience with roles of increasing responsibility
- 5+ years of experience working collaboratively with cross-functional teams, preferably in an agency setting
- 5+ years of leading a team in successful delivery of design and development projects in an Agile, Scrum, and Waterfall environment
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in Program Management or related field
SET YOURSELF APART: Preferred Skills
- 10+ years of digital program management or delivery management experience with roles of increasing responsibility
- A high level of attention to detail with excellent organizational skills
• Experience in growing and mentoring a dynamic team
• A strategic perspective on the variety of work that we do
• Ability to cost estimate a large range of project types, and to track and meet budgets
• Experience in presenting to and interacting with senior management of client organizations
• Demonstrated experience managing creative and interactive initiatives
• Proven project management skills with the ability to multitask
• Strong leadership and interpersonal skills with the ability to work effectively with and manage a wide variety of professional staff
• Demonstrable skills and experience in mediation, negotiation, presentation, and conflict resolution
• Professional, flexible, and able to succeed in a rapidly changing environment
- Expert level in Client Relationship Management. Advanced level in Cost Accounting, Operations Management, Quality Management, Service Change Management
WHERE YOU LIVE: Chicago or NY
OUR COMMITMENT TO YOU
- Your entrepreneurial spirit and vision will be rewarded, and your success will fuel opportunities for career advancement
- You’ll make a difference for some pretty impressive clients. Accenture serves many of the Fortune Global 100 on high-profile projects
- Opportunities to learn daily through training, assignments and collaboration with experts across the company
- Access to leading-edge technology
- Along with a competitive salary, Accenture offers a comprehensive package that includes generous paid time off, 401K match and an employee healthcare plan
CALL TO ACTION
Now is the time to become a digital disrupter. The opportunity is here—what’s stopping you from pursuing it?
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity:
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law. Job Candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.