Organization: Corporate Functions/Legal and Commercial Services
Location: Philadelphia, PA
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions — underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network — Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With 469,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
People in the Corporate Function career track contribute to the running of Accenture as a high- performance business through specialization within a specific functional area, and grow into internally focused roles by deepening their skills and/or developing new skills within an internal functional area.
Legal and Commercial Services professionals deliver and coordinate legal, contract and commercial advice and counsel in support of Accenture's or our clients' business, working to manage and mitigate risk and ensure ethical behavior and compliance with laws and company policies.
Provides support to the Contract Management team or directly to the Client Engagement team to enable the administration of government, international and commercial contracts and subcontracts in accordance with company policies and procedures, applicable laws, and customer requirements. Responsible for tracking and monitoring contract changes, deliverables, correspondence and risks, and maintaining associated documentation.
- Participates in Contract Management and Project Management teams to support contract and subcontract compliance
- Generates reports required to monitor contract compliance
- Responsible for ensuring that where Contract Management is deployed, contract compliance is maintained and issues resolved. If the contract is not complied with or issues are not resolved they must be promptly escalated to their Contract Management line manager
- Identifies contract management issues and proposes solutions for approval
- Provides negotiation support as required
- Independently works at smaller engagements or works within team at a large, complex engagement; may work within a service center administrative function
- Independently applies the contract management tools and techniques to assigned projects
- Supports training activities for Contract Management personnel
- Complexity and engagement size will be more significant than for Level 9 personnel
- Active engagement in regional CM initiatives.
- Serve as the daily point of contact on the account; this will yield the following responsibilities:
- To manage the account mailbox and delegate, by complexity to the appropriate team member, all SOW/CO/WO reviews and contract interpretation requests that come into the mailbox. Additionally, ensure maintenance of the 2 business day review metric for the SOW/CO/WOs that are received;
- To serve as an escalation point to the other team members on the account;
- To provide coaching and training to the offshore team members, working to develop consistencies in reviews and communications to the internal client and account leadership;
- To support the localization of SOWs as needed to ensure compliance with Policy 68.
- Periodic travel to client site in Collegeville, PA