- Masters or PhD in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or related technology area
- Minimum of 2 years of experience conducting research in areas relevant to Cyber Security
- 2 years of experience creating prototypes that apply and test new ideas related to Cyber Security
- Experience conducting research/advanced R&D in area relevant to Cyber Security & Artificial Intelligence
- 2+ years of experience using 2 or more programming languages, such as C#, Python, Java, Scala, .NET, etc
- Experience working with data intensive software projects
- Experience working with data storage technologies (RDBMS such as MySQL, SQL Server, MongDB or Cassandra)
Professional Skill Requirements
- Ability to travel based on client needs (up to 25%)
- Proven ability to create a project plan and execute against it
- Proven ability to motivate, lead a high performance team
- Proven ability to build, manage and foster a team-oriented environment
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Excellent leadership and management skills
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is a federal contractor and an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.