Professional Skill Requirements
- Project estimating and budget development
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Creative solutioning skills
- Functional acumen including ability to understand & solution customer challenges
- Strong prioritization and scope management skills
- Project Excellence accountability: workplan creation & tracking, Leading Indicator leverage, QA Oversight, Issues and Risk Management
- Operations Excellence accountability: understanding normal and monitoring, scalability planning, build test and deployment automation, ASA compliance
- Strong communication and escalation skills
- Ability to anticipate and mitigate budget, schedule and content risks
- Established leadership skills, including ability to motivate diverse teams
- Effective negotiation skills
- Proven ability to build consensus across stakeholders
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Willingness to collaborate across the organization
- Ability to lead complex efforts with minimal supervision
- Flexibility to work in varying business functions and capabilities
- Adaptability to new and changing environments, including ability to learn quickly
- Passionate, positive and driven attitude
- Reliable time management and organization skills
- Proactive mindset and behaviors
- Demonstrated leadership in professional setting; either military or civilian
- Demonstrated teamwork and collaboration in a professional setting; either military or civilian
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.