Organization: Corporate Functions/CIO
- Contribute to a global network of talented IT consultants across the business, enabling high-performance by creating and delivering Accenture’s business applications and technology infrastructure.
- Collaborate and innovate to connect our people with the technology they need to build market relevant skills and be impactful to the business.
- Run IT as a business – with strict standards of availability and performance, and with world beating cost effectiveness – as a result being brand critical to Accenture.
- Continually experience new and engaging opportunities, challenging work, flexibility, career sponsorship and mentoring, and recognition for our contributions – throughout the journey. Living the adventure.
- Software Engineering
- Business & Technology Integration
- Technology Architecture
- Program Project & Service Management
- Management Consulting (Human Performance)
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in application development
- Must have professional experience in 1 or more of the following: Java, .NET, or AWS
- Experience with ServiceNow, Salesforce, SAP HANA, or similar applications
- Basic program management skills
- Good leadership and teamwork skills
- Program estimating skills
- Problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Solutioning skills
- Functional acumen and process architecture understanding
- Solid communication skills, verbal and written
- Customer service skills
- Ability to contribute to any assigned schedule and content risks
- Some negotiation and consensus building skills
- Willingness to work in varying business functions and capabilities
- Time management and organization skills
- Positive attitude
- Proactive mindset
- Demonstrated leadership in professional setting; either military or civilian
- Demonstrated teamwork and collaboration in a professional setting; either military or civilian
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
USA CA - San Francisco
SAP BW4 HANA Senior Manager
Business & Technology Integration
Digital Transformation Consultant
Utility Industry Management Consulting, Transmission & Distribuion, NE Region
Industry Solutions & Services