- Minimum of 2 + years’ experience in HP UFT and VBscripting
- Working experience in Agile environment is must
- Good understanding of Banking Life Cycle
- Good understanding of automation architecture – exposure to Selenium, Tosca, Parasoft SOA Test or SOAP UI and working with XML files is nice to have
- Extensive experience in analysis, design, automated testing, implementing and maintaining client/server and web based, WebService based applications in Financial and Banking Domain Applications
- Proficient in creating excel macros/working with Excel using Automation tools
- Working experience of Test Management Tool like ALM, Rally
- Strong communication, presentation and problem solving skills, as well as excellent interpersonal, management/business skills
- Knowledge of Mainframe application added advantage
- Expertise in WebService Automation using industry standard tools like RIT, SoapUI, SOA, etc.,
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic
LocationsNC - Charlotte,PA - Philadelphia,TX - Dallas
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.