- Works either independently or with the Data Governance lead to define and document requirements for DG automation.
- Understands and contributes to the development of Collibra integration solutions using MuleSoft.
- Uses considerable judgment to determine solution and seeks guidance on complex problems.
- Primary upward interaction is with client business data stewards and IT professionals.
- Will interact with peers and/or management levels at a client and/or within Accenture.
- Determines methods and procedures on new assignments with guidance.
- Decisions often impact the team in which they reside.
- Manages medium sized teams and/or work efforts (if in an individual contributor role) at a client or within Accenture.
- Minimum of 5 years of Data Management experience with hands on experience in the implementation of Collibra, Axon, IBM or equivalent DG automation software.
- Business Data Governance implementation experience.
- Hands on experience with Activiti, Java, Eclipse
- Participated in at least one multi-year Data Governance automation software implementation or multiple short term (less than 1 year) implementations.
- Level 1-3 Collibra Expert or equivalent DG automation vendor certification
- Solid experience of client security and software environments and vendor software installations\implementations
- Basic knowledge of technical\IT Data Governance.
- Ability to communicate the basic concepts and value of Data Governance automation to client business and IT professionals
- Solid understanding of DG operation models, metadata, DG process flows
- Ability to operate independently with in complex client environments.
- Experience Data Catalog technologies.
- Experience developing and closing client proposals.
- Functional familiarity with go to market activities.
- Exposure to writing POVs on emerging Data Management concepts.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- Travel required up to 100%.
- Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented environment and leading a medium sized team and delivering Data Governance solutions
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Desire to work in an information systems environment
- Excellent leadership, communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
LocationsGA - Atlanta,IL - Chicago,NY - New York,PA - Philadelphia,TX - Dallas,TX - Houston
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.