- Minimum of 3 years data management experience with hands on experience in the implementation of Collibra workflows and Connect (MuleSoft) integrations.
- Minimum of 2 years MuleSoft project experience
- Minimum 6 months of hands on experience with Activiti, Java, Eclipse, and Groovy.
- MuleSoft Certification
- Participated in at least one multi-year Collibra software implementation or multiple short term (less than 1 year) implementations.
- Travel required up to 100%.
- Solid experience of client security and software environments and vendor software installations\implementations
- Experience with other DG automation tools such as Axon or Datum.
- Basic knowledge of technical\IT data governance.
- Ability to communicate the basic concepts and value of data governance automation to client business and IT professionals
- Solid understanding of DG operation models, metadata, Collibra process flows
- Ability to operate independently with in complex client environments.
- Business Data Governance implementation experience
- Experience Data Catalog technologies.
- Experience developing and closing client proposals.
- Functional familiarity with go to market activities.
- Exposure to writing POVs on emerging Data Management concepts.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Collibra Expert Level 3 or Ranger Certification
Professional Skill Requirements
- Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented environment and leading a medium sized team and delivering Data Governance solutions
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Desire to work in an information systems environment
- Excellent leadership, communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
All of our professionals receive comprehensive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development. You'll also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is a Federal Contractor and an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.