Join Accenture and help transform top organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career. Accenture Operations delivers continuous, rapid fire innovation and new business capabilities that meet —and redefine—the needs of the digital era. You’ll help our clients—including 94 of the Fortune 100 and governments around the world—transform their technology infrastructures using resources that range from cloud, data centers and workplace to networks, security and managed services.
Working closely with our clients, Consulting professionals design, build and implement strategies that can help enhance business performance. They develop specialized expertise-strategic, industry, functional, technical-in a diverse project environment that offers multiple opportunities for career growth. While the specific type of consulting work they do can vary, it generally aligns to management consulting, systems integration consulting or technology consulting. Typically, Consultants work at client sites, which often requires travel.
Accenture’s Intelligent Cloud & Infrastructure (ICI) Consultants contribute to the project management and provide technical expertise to partner with our clients to plan, analyze, design, test, and deploy enterprise scale end-to-end infrastructure transformation solutions. ICI professionals can span multiple areas of expertise as they work with different client teams on different engagements. ICI Professional are infrastructure generalists with an expertise in one or more of our core practice areas: Workplace and Collaboration, Network Technology, Service Management and Cloud/Hosting.
- Participate on a team designing, building and/or testing infrastructure and cloud infrastructure focused solutions.
- Develop and deliver strategies and solutions for enterprise infrastructure operations.
- Thoroughly document all facets of infrastructure solutions.
- Apply Accenture methodology, Accenture reusable assets, and previous work experience to delivery consistently high-quality work.
- Deliver written or oral status reports regularly.
- Stay educated on new and emerging market offerings that may be of interest to our clients.
- Adapt to existing methods and procedures to create possible alternative solutions to moderately complex problems.
- Understand the strategic direction set by management as it relates to team goals.
- Use considerable judgment to contribute to solutions and seek guidance on complex problems.
- Manage small teams and/or work efforts (if in an independent contributor role) at a client or within Accenture.
- Extensive travel may be required.