Job Location: TX - San Antonio
Regional Description: Southwest
Job Number: 00666265 00666265_en
Organization: Accenture Federal Services
Location: San Antonio, TX
Accenture Federal Services, a wholly owned subsidiary of Accenture LLP, is a U.S. company with offices in Arlington, Virginia.Accenture's federal business has served every cabinet-level department and 30 of the largest federal organizations. Accenture Federal Services transforms bold ideas into breakthrough outcomes for clients at defense, intelligence, public safety, civilian and military health organizations.
We believe that great outcomes are everything. It’s what drives us to turn bold ideas into breakthrough solutions. By combining digital technologies with what works across the world’s leading businesses, we use agile approaches to help clients solve their toughest problems fast—the first time.
So, you can deliver what matters most.
Count on us to help you embrace new ways of working, building for change and put customers at the core. A wholly owned subsidiary of Accenture, we bring over 30 years of experience serving the federal government, including every cabinet-level department. Our 7,200 dedicated colleagues and change makers work with our clients at the heart of the nation’s priorities in defense, intel, public safety, health and civilian to help you make a difference for the people you employ, serve and protect.
The Test Engineering New Associate performs planning and execution of end-to-end client-based testing including Product test, Production Test, Schools Testing, and Intersystem Testing (IST).
Overall responsibilities include:
• Planning and executing test scripts
• Developing functional knowledge in system applications
• Developing deep skills in testing mechanics
• Creating detailed test scripts using approved requirements, design, testing standards, and data input
• Coordinating with the Development teams’ Functional and Programmer analysts in the validation of requirements and design while creating the Test Plan and Scripts
• Submitting scripts to peer and supervisor review process and presenting scripts to FSA for approval before execution
• Identifying data required for execution
• Logging any deviations from script steps during execution to support proper QA and client review
• Working with development teams to resolve design issues discovered during testing phases
• Communicating software issues to the development teams
• Coordinating environment usage and job scheduling with other test team members
• Remain focused upon continuous improvement of the testing process using automation tools, training, and quality/peer reviews.
• Continue to develop own industry, functional, technical, and administrative skills
• Executes test scripts from detailed steps and scenarios
• Follows defined defect management process
• High School Diploma
• US Citizen – no dual Citizenship
• Software testing experience
• Development experience
• Good communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
An active security clearance or the ability to obtain one may be required for this role.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Accenture is a Federal Contractor and an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Start your search here: Enter job title, skill, experience level or city
Join the Accenture Talent Connection, follow our Careers blog, or sign up for job alerts.