Do you want to revolutionize the future of business? From transformation planning through implementation, there’s never been a better time to join our global team of 47,000 SAP experts. Accenture is helping the world’s leading companies reinvent themselves and enable their digital transformation with SAP.
Help us lead the way in powering the intelligent enterprise. Use design thinking, agile development methodologies and the latest technologies—such as SAP Cloud Platform, S/4 HANA, Internet of things, artificial intelligence, cognitive computing, big data, analytics and mobile—to deliver the next generation of SAP solutions.
What will I do in this position?
As an SAP EPM Consultant you will design, implement and deploy SAP solutions to achieve defined business goals. You will align technology with business strategy, working directly with the client gathering requirements to analyze, design and/or implement technology best practice business changes. We seek Business and Systems Integration professionals who possess deep skills in analysis, design and implementation of solutions based on leading practices in Finance and the latest SAP S4 HANA technology. Finance Professionals area able to lead work streams requiring specific knowledge of SAP S4 HANA Finance key capabilities. Primary responsibilities may include:
- Lead teams in mobilizing and delivery S4 HANA Finance solutions.
- Proficient functional and technical understanding of SAP S4 HANA Finance solutions, including one or more of the following: General Ledger, including New General Ledger Functionality Asset Accounting,Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivables,Cash Management, Treasury Financial Organizational Structures and Master Data,Controlling functions,Internal and External Financial Management Reporting and Analytics
Why should I join the Accenture team?
- Drive SAP innovation: working with SAP’s leading business partner, gain early access to SAP innovations and help shape and build credentials through an unparalleled program of collaboration
- Learn and grow continuously: build skills in “New” SAP, grow existing skills and develop cross-industry skills with unmatched 24/7 access to the SAP Learning Hub, through expert-curated learning boards, webinars and classroom-style training programs
- Thrive in our inclusive environment: Bring your whole self to a company that aims to be the most diverse in the world and delivers real-time performance feedback based on individual strengths—not stats